Crisis Response Plans for Times Such as These
Group Crisis Intervention
The daily news contains horrifying reports of chaos in communities in the United States and around the world. Does your community have a crisis intervention plan?
Listen in as Dale and Chaplain Mindy discuss crisis response methods and how to be prepared to provide the proper response in a time of great need.
- Relevant research findings
- Relevant recommendations for practice
- Incident assessment
- Strategic intervention planning
- “Resistance, resilience, recovery” continuum
- Large group crisis interventions
- Small group crisis interventions
- Adverse outcome associated with crisis intervention
- Reducing risks
Please Give Us Your Feedback
Below is an area where you can rate this program on a 5-star rating system. You can also leave more detail in a comment section below the "Related Posts" section.
Sharing this post with your friends through social media is a way of sending "kudos" to the Veterans Radio team and their guests. Please use the icons below.
All feedback is appreciated as you, the audience, help us determine the programs we present.